Bioneat products are cleaners and degreasers that are made with organic and natural biobased* ingredients. They are strong enough for industrial applications yet safe enough to bathe a baby. Bioneat is specially formulated to provide maximum cleaning power but with a positive impact on you and your family. With Bioneat you can eliminate toxic and harmful cleaners from your home, from the workplace and from the environment.
Bioneat is a proprietary, bio-based nanotechnology formula consisting of: water, natural alcohols, botanic enzymes and minerals, fatty acids, surfactants, edible vegetable oil and sodium bicarbonate. Its amazing cleaning power comes from its incredibly tiny colloidal micelle/nano-particle composition.
*biobased: As certified by the USDA bio-preferred program
Why choose Bioneat?
The average American uses about 40 pounds of toxic household cleaning products each year in an effort to be safe from germs, bacteria and the like. Restaurants and hospitals do so on an even greater scale but traditional cleaning products contain dangerous ingredients, including neurotoxins, carcinogens, allergens, central nervous system depressants, heavy metals, and other agents that can cause or contribute to cancer, respiratory problems, reproductive abnormalities, allergic reactions, and behavioral problems, among other issues.
Chemical regulation in this country is notoriously weak, and we can blame the outdated Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) for that. Enacted in 1976, the TSCA was meant to ensure that chemicals imported, processed, manufactured, or distributed in the U.S. did not pose any “unreasonable risks to human health or the environment.” More than 60,000 chemicals were in use before the law went into effect, and were grandfathered in without adequate safety testing. Most of the 20,000-plus introduced afterward have not been tested thoroughly by the EPA or industry, either.
- According to EPA, North American’s worst Air Pollution is inside our homes. Airborne hazardous and toxic chemicals inside urban and rural homes are with concentrations 2-5 times higher than levels outdoors
- There’s growing recognition that people harbor many synthetic chemicals, including some of the ones found in cleaning products. “Scientists estimate that everyone alive today carries within her or his body at least 700 contaminants.”
- In 2007, 215,780 exposure cases called in to poison centers involved household cleaning substances. 118,068 of those calls involved exposure to children age five and under.
- Warning labels on containers refer only to toxic hazards from ingestion; however, only 10% of health problems from chemicals are caused by ingestion. 90% are caused by the inhalation of vapors and absorption of particles.
- A recent Environmental Working Group (EWG) analysis found that the 33 +-year-old law that is supposed to publicize the chemicals used in products has actually created a “regulatory black hole, a place where information goes in, but much never comes out.”
- EWG’s analysis also showed that industry has placed “confidential business information” (CBI) claims on the identity of 13,596 new chemicals produced since 1976—nearly two-thirds of the 20,403 chemicals that have been introduced in the past 33 years.
The health danger associated with the use of toxic products is not just the initial exposure, but also the cumulative effects of continuous exposure, which weakens our immune systems.
Regardless of the environment you are in, personal or professional, toxic and harmful chemicals around, the use of Bioneat products , help you and the planet.
All Bioneat products are made with organic and natural biobased* ingredients
- 100% Biodegradable
- 100% Non-Toxic
- Industrial Strength
To learn more about our Waterless Hand Soap and to place an order click here
Biobased* as certified by the USDA bio-preferred program
WHY CHOOSE Bioneat, NON TOXIC CLEANERS AND SOAPS
- Protect your children from accidental poisoning
- Protect yourself from toxins that can harm you, even cancer causing chemicals
- Protect indoor air quality of your home or business
- Protect the earth’s environment and water tables