Applications: Any washable surface or material; See Bioneat Manufacturer’s Usage Guidelines for a complete list of uses and dilution rates.
Advantages: Less toxic; Safe for people and animals and the environment contains biodegradable surfactants; Safe to use in enclosed environments.
Description: Bioneat is a powerful but gentle concentrate formula. It is composed of powerful aqueous natural solvent made from fatty acids and botanic enzymes and minerals. Bioneat is a nanoparticle/colloidal micelle solution that creates a unique hydrocarbon release agent that lifts oils, dirt, grease, grime, dust and stains to be rinsed away without damaging or reacting with the surface being cleaned. Bioneat is appropriate for all types of metals, plastics, fabrics concrete, and faux finishes. Bioneat complies with:
- OSHA 29-CFR Ch. XVII 1910.1200 and 40 – CFR Ch. 1, Subparts C&D
- USDA A1 General Cleaning & L1 Drain/Sewer Acceptable
- USEPA 821/R-02-012 for aquatic toxicity
- USEPA 601 & 602 for VOC testing
Directions: Bioneat is a concentrate. Depending on the specific application it must be diluted with water to achieve its full potential cleaning power.
Please see Bioneat Manufacturer’s Usage Guidelines at www.bioneat.com for complete directions. It may be necessary or desirable to use less product if factors such as increased ambient or solution temperature; dwell time and/or agitation are present.
Spray or pour on surface to be cleaned. Agitate, allow dwell time, wipe with cloth, sponge, scrubber or brush. Rinse thoroughly with water to remove dirt and residual product.
- Chemistry Classification: Colloid
- Appearance: Clear, viscous amber liquid
- Odor: Mild Soap
- Water Solubility: 100%
- Boiling Point: 100C (212F)
- Flash Point: None
- Specific Gravity: 1.1119
- Relative Density: > H2O
- pH Range: 9.85 to 10.35
Bioneat products contain biodegradable surfactants are less toxic and derived from, renewable resources. Bioneat is safe to use, store, and dispose.
Bioneat Products DO NOT contain: Acids; Ammonia; Animal Products; Chlorine; Glycol Ethers; Harmful Detergents; Ozone Depleting Substances; Petroleum Distillates; Phosphates; Synthetic Chemicals; Volatile natural Compounds (VOCs).
- 5-gallon Jugs
- 55-gallon Drums
- 275-gallon IBC Totes
- Custom Packaging Available
- Ready and Immediate
- Orders ship within 30 days of deposit
- FOB Bioneat Pompano Beach, Florida Factory.
Cautions: No known cautions or precautions. MSDS upon request.
Note: The information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our knowledge and belief based on years of empirical evidence and controlled laboratory testing. Bioneat users should perform their own tests for specific applications. For questions, comments or testimonials, contact us at email@example.com
- Contains biodegradable surfactants
- Less toxic
- Contains less hazardous chemicals
- Industrial strength
- Multi-purpose cleaner
WHY CHOOSE Bioneat, CLEANERS AND SOAPS
- Protect your children and yourself from harsh chemicals
- Protect indoor air quality of your home or business
- It’s safer for people, animals, and the environment